Latest Unit Sold: #16-03 sold on 19-Dec-2021 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 26-01-2022: Book an Appointment to view Nyon Showflat and get Direct Developer Price (For a Limited Period Only!)
- 22-12-2021: Nyon Balance Units Chart updated
- 16-12-2021: Nyon updated Price List
- 30-11-2021: Check out Nyon 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 08-10-2021: View Nyon E-Brochure
- 26-06-2021: Check out Nyon Gallery
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 28-12-2020: Nyon 360° Showflat Virtual Tour updated
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 26-10-2020: Check out Nyon Gallery
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 12-09-2020: Check out Nyon Site Plan
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 08-09-2020: Nyon 360° Showflat Virtual Tour updated
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 22-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 06-07-2020: Check out Nyon Gallery
- 15-06-2020: Check out Nyon E-Brochure
- 03-06-2020: Latest Floor Plan updated
Nyon is proudly developed by Aurum Land (Pte) Ltd, a Singapore award-winning boutique property developer specialise in creating exclusive and beautiful living spaces. Nyon is Aurum Land’s latest development in the East Coast with Seaview and incorporated Peranakan lifestyle design. Aurum Land is awarded as the Best Boutique Developer in the Asia Property Awards 2019.
Nyon is located along amber road in East Coast Singapore. The upcoming Tanjong Katong MRT station is just a 2-minute walk from Nyon, connecting to Marina Bay in 6 stops, the Central Business District in under 20 minutes, and Changi Airport in 9 stops. Drivers can utilise major expressway in the east such as East-Coast Parkway (ECP), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) and Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) to access around the island.
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighbourhood of Nyon.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Nyon are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Nyon is a 92 exclusive units boutique development located along Amber Road in East Coast. The development sit on the land of 28,409 square feet and comprises of 1 to 3-bedroom apartments in a single tower of 18-storey building. Selected units in Nyon will get to enjoy the East Coast Seaview.
Nyon location is known for its immediate access to the urban escape of East Coast Park, cultural areas of Katong and Joo Chiat, and city-side comforts. Enjoy being in close proximity to transportation, commercial, and business hubs. Nyon is only 2-minutes walk to the upcoming Tanjong Katong MRT station. It is also easily accessible via major expressway in the east such as East Coast Parkway (ECP), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) and Pan-Island Expressway (PIE).
From pre-school to junior college, the East Coast boasts some of the nation’s elite schools — all within close proximity. Renowned enrichment and tuition centres are also concentrated in Marine Parade Central and East Coast Road — every educational need can be met, close to home. Reputable education institution includes Victoria Junior College, Chung Cheng High School (Main), CHIJ Katong Convent, St Patrick’s School, Tao Nan School, Ngee Ann Primary School, Odyssey, The Global Preschool, Pat’s Schoolhouse Katong and others.
Work is closer for future residents of Nyon as it only takes 8-minutes drive to the newly launched Paya Lebar Quarter, the Central Business District (CBD), Marina Bay Financial Centre and Shenton Way are within 10-minutes drive away. The Changi Business Park is also within close proximity with around 15-minutes drive away from Nyon.
Book An Appointment to view Nyon ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Nyon Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.